Want the luxury of spawning any item in GTA Online? Say no more. GameRanx stumbled upon a new glitch in the game that makes this possible, though it requires players to have a lag switch, meaning you have to “be cheating on the game for it to work.” But take heed to what we say next, as it could be a risky move that leads to a ban, which Rockstar’s done already to players who’ve hacked money into the game.
Here is a step-by-step account on how to achieve the glitch:
– Open the in-game internet.
– Turn on your lag switch
– Click on Money and Services
– Pause, and then go to GTA Online’s store.
– Pause again, this time while the store is loading
– Load Creator (Beta)
– Go through the menus and leave the store
– Turn off the lag switch quickly
– Click Team Deathmatch
– Click Deathmatch
– Press A,A,B for Xbox 360 or X,X,O for Playstation 3
Watch the video below and see how it all plays out courtesy of YouTube user TZ Streamline.
Related: Rockstar Brings Valentine’s Day Update to ‘GTA Online’
Related: New GTA Online Update Features Capture Mode & Other Cool Updates
Pingback: 'GTA IV' Gets Flappy Birds Mod, While 'GTA V' Receives New Cars & Guns Next Week()
Pingback: Rockstar Apologizes for Delays with GTA Online Heists()