Ubisoft just announced the new Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag season pass and DLC, which allows access to a new single-player story and features character Adewale from Assassin’s Creed: Liberation for the PS Vita. In addition, the company’s offering an exclusive Kraken Ship Pack and multiplayer characters.
Key Features include the following:
– All New Single-Player Story: Born a slave, Adewale found freedom as a pirate aboard the Jackdaw where he became Edward Kenway’s second-in-command. Now, 15 years later, Adewale has become a trained Assassin who finds himself shipwrecked in Saint-Domingue without weapons or crew. He starts to meet locals in an effort to assemble a crew and steal a ship. The more he helps, however, the more he is drawn into the Maroon slave community. Forced to face his past, Adewale sets out to free the slaves and bring death to their captors. Over 3 hours of new single-player gameplay!
– Exclusive Kraken Ship Pack : Only available to Season Pass owners, this pack includes a sail, wheel, and figurehead inspired by the legendary sea monsters known for swallowing ships, men and whales.
– A Deeper Single-Player Experience: More of what you love – Single-player missions, weapons, skins, and collectibles for Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag.
– More Multiplayer Mayhem: Unlock new characters for an even more expansive multiplayer experience.
– Save 20% over the individual downloadable pack prices.
The season pass will go for $19.99. Black Flag hits retailers on October 29th.