Looks like Samsung is going for the iPhone 4S’ jugular, at least that’s what one might conceive after checking out this latest spec sheet for its upcoming Ice Cream Sandwich-based smartphone. Oh course we’re talking about the Galaxy Nexus AKA the Nexus Prime. BGR quotes a “trusted source” on the following specs, which include a bigger Super AMOLED screen, dual-core CPU, and larger memory. It’s definitely worth nothing that the Galaxy Nexus is also set to be a Verizon exclusive. Yea, we know, America’s biggest 4G network always gets the best Android phones. Oh well. Here’s BGR’s breakdown:
• 4.65-inch Super AMOLED HD display
• 1.2GHz TI OMAP 4460 dual-core processor
• 1GB RAM and 32GB of storage
• 1,750mAh battery
• 1.3 MP front-facing / 5 MP rear shooter capable of 1080p HD video
• WiFi a/b/g/n and possible 4G/LTE support
Best Android phone to date? Pretty much. Can’t wait to test it out come holiday season.