Not much has been shared on Halo 5. In fact, Microsoft or 343 Industries hasn’t shared jack on the long-awaited sequel, which is scheduled to launch on the Xbox One this holiday season. But a recent job listing for a Senior Multiplayer Designer posted by the developer looks to reveal some info on the title. Judging from the key responsibilities listed below, all signs lead to new multiplayer game modes being introduced. Take a look.
– Balance and tuning existing competitive experiences, creating, developing, and delivering all new Halo MP game modes
– Implementation and execution of features within the competitive multiplayer [PVP] experience. The 343 competitive multiplayer team designs, implements, and executes on the player-versus-player experience, including game modes, map feedback, moment-to-moment gameplay balancing, and cross-team collaboration
– Design, script, balance, and tune competitive multiplayer game modes
– Balance and tune multiplayer scoring systems
– Design proposals to update matchmaking playlists with new content and a very fast iteration time
We’re anticipating some major announcements from Microsoft regarding the game come E3 2014, along with some new gameplay footage and an official release date. So stay tuned!
Related: ‘Halo 2 Anniversary’ Supposedly Coming This November In Two Special Editions
Related: Microsoft Talks Halo 5 and Halo 2 Anniversary
Pingback: Microsoft Announces Halo 5: Guardians for 2015, Could See Halo 2 Anniversary Edition This Holiday()