A brand new action-RPG game based on the Carton Network animated series, Young Justice: Legacy is set for launch this holiday. Players will control multiple characters in a group created from 12 team members—engaging in fights, gathering experience and leveling up in the process. Legacy also allows for both single and multiplayer gaming, plus you’ll be able to switch out teams at the end of a mission to add new characters and start off with a 3-man team. Locations in the game will be the same as in the DC Comic world of Earth-16. Here’s a list of features that’ll be available in the game:
– Play as one of 12 heroes and defeat 12 villains from the show
– Experience the unique storyline set between season 1 & 2 created specifically for the game
– Discover, explore, and level up in 15 missions across Earth-16
– Experiment with strategic gameplay and unique skills for each character
– Battle alongside some of DC’s best – Batman, Superman, Green Lantern and more
– Choose multi-player or co-op Modes of play – online & local
Young Justice: Legacy is set to launch this holiday season (November) for the Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. Reserve a copy at Gamestop right now, or better yet, right here.