After weeks of speculation, wondering what DC Comics and Warner Bros. has planned after Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice in 2016, with nine mystery films between 2016 and 2020. Now, we can wait no longer because Warner Bros. has announced and confirmed their line-up for the DC Comics Cinematic Universe.
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice – March 25, 2016
- Suicide Squad – August 5, 2016
- Wonder Woman – June 23, 2017
- Justice League Part One – November 17, 2017
- The Flash – March 23, 2018
- Aquaman – July 27, 2018
- Shazam – April 5, 2019
- Justice League Part Two – June 14, 2019
- Cyborg – April 3, 2020
- Green Lantern – June 19, 2020
Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa and Ray Fisher will appear in Dawn of Justice and they appear to be in line to be given their own movies as Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Cyborg. Zack Snyder has been confirmed to direct both Justice League features, Dwayne Johnson will star in Shazam as Black Atom, Ezra Miller will star as The Flash and David Ayer will direct Suicide Squad. There is no information as to whom is attached to the possible reboot of Green Lantern.