If the title looks familiar, it should. The zombie horror game, How to Survive was released on Xbox Live and the PlayStation network last year. The game was such a hit that it’s making its way to the Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The guys at 505 Games listened to the fans and will release, How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition for the next-gen consoles.
The game puts you on an island, which is filled with zombies, forcing players to do what they must in order to complete basic needs such as eating and sheltering, all while trying with stand natural disasters. The game does offer help with survival guides spread throughout the game. This will help you learn how to craft weapons.
Check out some of the features the game has to offer:
• Navigate the 4 original islands filled with exuberant flora and fauna and venture on 3 new and mysterious volcanic islands.
• Choose out of the 3 original playable characters, with different stats and skill progressions and equip them, if you wish, with additional fireproof suits or choose the new additional character “Nina” and craft mighty flamethrowers!
• Face gameplay changing weather conditions such as rain, thunderstorm or fog and natural threats such as lava or toxic clouds.
• Play with a friend online or offline through the Story Mode or 8 demanding challenges.
• Try additional game modes where you can roam the islands searching for randomly generated resources and escape vehicles or barricade in your camp, setting obstacles and traps to protect your people and survive as long as you can.
• Three difficulty levels, including new improved difficulty conditions for die-hard survivors!
How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition comes to Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC on October 31 for $20.