2K Games and Turtle Rock have just announced the details on more Evolve coming later this month! On March 31st, players will get to experience more Evolve characters and weapons as well as maps.
Here is exactly what players will be getting:
- Fourth playable Monster: Behemoth. Free for everyone who pre-ordered Evolve. Otherwise, players can buy the monster for $15 through the Monster Expansion Pack.
- Four new playable Hunters: Included with the $25 Hunting Season Pass or $7.50 each.
- Torvald — A Cyborg Assault character with a mortar cannon for an arm
- Crow — A Trapper with a pet Batray for tracking Monsters
- Slim — A genetically modified combat Medic
- Sunny — A Support character equipped with a mini-nuke grenade launcher
- Two free maps: The Broken Hill Mine and Broken Hill Foundry. These will launch first on Xbox Onebefore they arrive on PC and PlayStation 4 on April 30.
- Free Observer Mode: Designed to support and expand broadcasting.
Thank you to GameSpot for putting together this list!
To go along with this major announcement, Turtle Rock has said that even if you do not buy this expansion or the new monster, you will still run into these items and monsters in game. They said they did not want to devide the community into stuff that “they own and don’t own”.
Stay tuned for more Evolve news and keep monster hunting fellow medics!