Our favorite Story Mission in Destiny is hand down The Sword of Crota. You know, the mission where we wield a giant-ass sword and slice up aliens in the process. Bungie mostly likely is aware of it, which is why the studio has plans of incorporating the action feature into its upcoming six-player Raid mode dubbed Corta’s End.
Reddit user debugman18 came upon the discovery, pointing out several items including a pair of boots that offer a player the ability to wield a sword:
• Swordbearer’s Touch – Gain a temporary increase to Agility while carrying the sword of a Hive Swordbearer
Other Raid gear supposedly being offered in Corta’s End are listed below as well.
• Lich Bane – Projectiles have a chance to disorient Hive Wizards
• Hive Disruptor – This weapon deals bonus damage to stronger Hive enemies
• Dark Breaker – Projectiles will overpenetrate through Hive Knight Wall of Darkness
• Burgeoning Hunger – What power drives this appetite that grows after each meal?
• Crota’s Pet – Three rapid precision kills will return one round to the mag
• Moment of Speed – Gain a temporary increase to reload speed while Oversoul’s Gaze is active
• Moment of Power – Gain a temporary increase to weapon damage while Oversoul’s Gaze is active
Keep in mind this is just a rumor, so eat up the report any way you please.